Monday, December 13, 2004

Hello

This is just to say hello. I've spent so much time recently looking at blogs and generally at the wonders of modern technology that I wanted to try it out for myself. So this is my first go. I expect it to all go badly wrong, just show how uncreative I am and generally just get me into trouble. I haven't worked out everything to do with links, so there is still much to learn.

I also spend much time reading various academic and other publications dealing with politics, culture, economics and society usually from a left-wing point-of-view, that the main thing I want to do is spread the word about their content and see if anyone is interested in saying what they think about the issues that get raised. I want to see more conversation about the issues. I'm doing it on a first-come first served basis: Imprints comes first on that basis, not because I think it's the bees-knees.

Well here goes......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home